Wednesday, December 20, 2006

soon to be ex-Apple

I am leaving Apple at the end of this year. The reasons for this are many and varied. I have been at Apple since 1990 and, frankly, I love this company and some of the people here. But times change.

I will be making much more use of this blog after the new year. I have often felt constrained in what I could say as an Apple employee. Let us just say that I believe in the dictum that if one does not have anything good to say, it is sometimes better not to say anything. And let us leave it at that for now.

Have a great holiday.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your life away from Apple. I was one of the early WO/Java consultants and sub-contracted for Apple, I hear your pain. Back then, there was a divide between the ex-Next guys and new/Apple folks. Seems to me Apple has struggled with WO since it inherited it when they got Steve back. Was almost embarrassing when such a great product didn't even run on Apple hardware, at least they've changed that! It's still an awesome thing, WO, and I miss working with it on a day-to-day basis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home